Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Chili pepper (sliced)
|Salt and pepper
- Boil the shirataki noodles in salted water for a few minutes.
- Cut the cabbage and bacon into strips and mince the garlic.
- Heat a deep frying pan on a low flame and add olive oil. Sauté bacon, garlic and chili pepper until the garlic becomes fragrant. Then add the cabbage and turn up the heat to medium.
- Add the shirataki noodles, salt and pepper, and mix while continuing to cook.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle some coarsely ground black pepper on top.
Other konjac recipes